Healing systems similar to Reiki are referred to in many ancient religious scriptures. However, we can be sure that the origins of Reiki Healing techniques go back as far beyond recorded history.
Reiki Healing is a simple yet profound system of hand-on healing developed in Japan, that transcends cultural and religious boundaries. You can also know more about the benefits of reiki via https://www.reikiattunementonline.com/post/your-11-instant-benefits-of-reiki-healing
Image Source: Google
It is also a gentle, yet powerful path to spiritual and personal growth. Reiki healing can have a profound effect on your health and well being by cleansing, rebalancing and renewing your internal energy system.
Uses of Reiki Healing Techniques:
- To heal yourself and others physically, mentally and emotionally.
- For personal growth and developing compassion and wisdom.
- To heal animals and plants.
- To heal relationship problems at work or home
- To send healing energy to world situations such as wars and natural disasters.
- To complement and strengthen other therapies such as Aromatherapy and Reflexology.
- To find new employment, a new house, car or anything else.
- To have a safe and swift journey while traveling.
- To find a solution to a specific problem.
- To calm yourself before going into stressful situations such as exams, interviews, or public speaking.
- To always be blessed, guided and protected.
If you want to become a homeopathic, acupuncturist, ayurvedic or any type of master in alternative medicine, it will take you a lifetime of study, training and time.
Reiki training, however, provides the founding information and training of Reiki, while the student's experience and willingness to use what they have learned do the rest.