1. Dunn's River Falls – Jamaica island offers some incredible beaches, but one of the absolute best is Dunn's River Falls. On the way up you can stop and swim to the river.
2. Jamaica ATV and Zip Line Adventure – A shore excursion takes about five hours, and will offer a lot of excitement along with some relaxing moments. Take your ATV along the hillside terrain, enjoy the speed and fun. Zip line adventure includes several options, with several stops the heart and others that are less extreme.If you are looking for Jamaica tours then have a peek at this site.
Image Source: Google
3. River Tubing – Spend hours or even a full day to enjoy all the fun that the rivers on the island offers. Tubing down the river can be relaxed and slow-paced, or you can go along for the ride interesting fly fast. The tropical climate makes a great choice on a hot afternoon, and allows you to see the natural beauty of the island.
4. Horseback Riding – Horse riding is a very popular activity in Jamaica Island, and can be a great shore excursion that allows you to explore everything and relax at the same time. There are many paths through the interior of the island are perfect for this activity.
5. Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour – Nine Mile, the small village where Bob Marley was born and also the final resting place of this beloved star, is a very popular shore excursion for cruise ship passengers. You will tour the house where Bob Marley grew up as a child, and this is a place that served as inspiration for many songs.
6. Parasailing and Wave Runner Adventure – Shore excursion include jet skiing and parasailing, guaranteed way to get your heart rate pumping and your adrenaline. As you soar over the incredible view of the island, and nothing beats the fun afternoon on a jet ski.
7. Catamaran Adventure Montego Bay – Jamaica, Montego Bay island is famous for, and this location offers a fantastic catamaran trip. You will enjoy a day of snorkeling, sailing, and fun in the sun. This visit also includes a trip to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Restaurant and Bar.