Understanding how and why gluten-free recipes work differently than conventional ones will help you achieve the texture and flavor you crave for.
The difficulty of eating cakes, especially due to the excessive consumption of gluten-laden cakes can make it difficult to enjoy gluten-free desserts for those suffering from Celiac Disease. You can also shop gluten-free flours & baking mixes, vegetable powders via https://www.iyafoods.com/.
* 2 1/4 cups of Silka Flour Mix (2/3 cup of Brown Rice Flour, 1/2 cup of white rice flour tapioca flour 1/3 cup corn starch 1/4 cup starch from potatoes)1. 1 stick butter that is unsalted (melted) or 1 cup oil
* 2/3 cup light brown sugar
* 1- 1/3 cup sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract that is gluten-free
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking powder that is gluten-free.
* 1 teaspoon baking soda for baking that is gluten-free.
* 1 1/2 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
* 1. 1 Cup of White Chocolate chips
* 1 tablespoon from milk (optional)
* 1/2 cup of macadamias nut (optional)
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick spray to coat the baking pan.
2. Mix the melted butter with brown sugar, sugar and until well-integrated, then add vanilla extract and eggs until well blended.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until completely well-mixed.
4. Mix in white chocolate chips and Macadamia nuts to the dough of cookies to make the gluten-free cookie mix.
5. Make use of a spoon to scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them approximately 2 inches apart.