In this post we are going to discuss stepwise instructions on how to reconnect Netgear WiFi Range Extender with home network. Before you reconnect your Netgear Wifi Range Extender with home network the extender must have previously connected to your router and obtained a valid IP address.
Steps To Reconnect Netgear Wifi Range Extender To Home Network:
- Connect your range extender to your computer with an Ethernet cable of default WiFi network.
- Launch a web browser on your computer or laptop
- Type http://mywifiext.net into your web browser and press ENTER.
- The login page opened.
- Enter the username and password that you set during Extender setup.
- If you forget your username and password then, click the Username & Password Help link.
- If you want to reset your login credential then check out How do I perform a factory reset on my Netgear range extender?.
- After that put your username and password and click on LOG IN.
- Select Setup then Wireless Settings.
- Under Security Options, verify that your password field matches your router password.
- If the password does not match, change it to your router password and click apply.
- Reconnect your WiFi devices to the extender.
If your netgear wifi extender not working, then feels free to contact our experts and get the required help.